Want to be a Food Guide?
Are you passionate about and interested in Spanish food and able to easily communicate with people?
Are you punctual, detail orientated, open, friendly, capable of leading small groups multi-national visitors, tell stories and think on your feet?
What we offer…
A tapa tour lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes and you will be paid a fixed rate per tour (tips always depend on the overall number in each group)
Evening shift work all year round (peak season from April to November) and specific training regarding food and wine
To work with Granada Tapas Tours, you have to…
- Be interested in making sure everyone has a great time on a tapa tour
- Be a native English speaker (or have C1 / C2 English) and a high level of spoken Spanish
- Be legally allowed to work in Spain and have lived in Granada / Spain for at least a year
- Have access to an Internet connection / Whatsapp and regularly check your emails / messages
How to apply…
- Please send an email (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Briefly explain (in English) why you think you’d make a great food tour guide (personality is more important than credentials and formal education)
- Please state 4 bars where you would take a group of `tapa tourists´
- Explain your choice of bars – why do you think `tapa tourists´ would enjoy these establishments?
Suitable candidates will be contacted by email to set up an interview. Thank for your interest in working with Granada Tapas Tour